BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Violet R.
Pullman
No yogurt that I love more then yoplait. Grew up with it as a kid it’s my #1 go to if I’m craving a lil snack.
Saige R.
Iona, ID
Such a great yogurt! It tastes great and gives a nice boost of energy. It is also filling with lower calories.
Brianna L.
Holtville, CA
BEST YOGURT THERE IS...THE PLAVORS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE HAVING THE BITS OF PIECES OF THE FRUIT.KEEPS ME FULL
Luz✨ z.
it could be better but it does give me a lot of energy! I can't complain about the price, its fair. I do buy it
Melissa S.
Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt is always a safe route to go when choosing what flavor to try.
Kelly J.
We don't normally eat yogurt, but my kids love it when I buy strawberry banana yogurt and make them smoothies.
Aylin D.
This product I think it's my favorite, it's delicious, really good, it's healthy and affordable for any family
hannah k.
Sunland, CA
Classic. I've had these since I was a kid and I love them. The taste is good and the portion size is also good.
Elizabeth M.
Chicago
I love buying this product , its mine and my daughters favorite. the flavor it was not sweet , it was perfect.
Brianna C.
This is a super yummy yogurt. My husband and I both enjoy. It is great for breakfast, snacks, and even dessert!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?