BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ashley F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this yogurt. It is definitely a lot better since they added more fruit to the containers. It’s my favorite flavor and my go to breakfast for work every week. It’s great for on the go as well. 🍌🍌
Sabrina H.
Ionia
I’m not a huge yogurt person but my 2 year old loves it!!! This strawberry banana one he will eat the whole container and they are super cheap. I buy a few of these every week to go with his breakfast.
Caty B.
Haughton, LA
This is my favorite Yoplait yogurt! I love the little chunks of real strawberry. There is more times than not always a sale on the yogurt! It’s creamy and flavorful and doesn’t leave a bad after taste!
H'n C.
Yuma, AZ
This is my favorite, it so good and lightweight. It's great as a mid day snack. They're also pretty inexpensive. Truly would recommend these to anyone who is looking for something lightweight and healthy.
Shelly S.
I buy these mainly for my four-year-old he loves them for a snack. There and more nutritious snack then other things he would pick. They're easy for him to open and get out of the refrigerator himself.
Haley K.
stevensville
Yoplait is high quality, yummy and has great deals! The individual cups are never more than a dollar (although they could be a bit cheaper singly), I usually purchase when meijer has a 10 for $5 deal!
Laci B.
These are super cheap and I love it! My husband loves it as well. Strawberry and banana go great together and one doesn't overpower the other. I always have these in my refrigerator. I would buy again!
Raea B.
This yogurt is pretty good my kids love it. I get this yogurt at Safeway. We like to do our fruit in it to add more flavor. I will continue to buy it for my kids and my husband we occasionally eat it.
OOctaviaa😖✨ S.
Baton Rouge
Is just very good, especially i the morning with toast when your late for school😁 and it’s affordable. When my friends come over there gone after they leave. It doesn’t really compare. At least not to me... I’ll just stick to the “OG”
Onna B.
Wyoming
Its good yogurt. It doesn’t taste fake and sugary. It is also a great snack for when you are craving something sweet. I like the texture and the taste. The yogurt is always good. I would buy it again.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart