BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Scarlett L.
Chapin, SC
This yogurt has a great taste and value! Great for breakfast during the work week! Usually can find it on sale!
Aylin D.
This product I think it's my favorite, it's delicious, really good, it's healthy and affordable for any family
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Oh my goodness we love love love the strawberry !!!
Dances on your tounge with flavor and makes you want more!
Elizabeth M.
Chicago
I love buying this product , its mine and my daughters favorite. the flavor it was not sweet , it was perfect.
Ana F.
McAllen, TX
I have more than 10 years buying this brand and still like it. Love this flavor. No other brand compares to it
isabel r.
Delano, CA
One of my faves to eat! My daughter also loves to eat this flavor. Strawberry banana is the best to any flavor
Rashanae P.
I like these a lot. They are very inexpensive and the flavors vary . I haven't found one that tastes bad yet .
Melissa S.
Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt is always a safe route to go when choosing what flavor to try.
Kayla r.
Concord, NH
My favorite, I also like to add this yogurt into my smoothies. My kids love it. It's the perfect taste combine
Marissa c.
Its so good , best yogurt i have tasted, wont buy anything else and strawberry bananna is my favorite flavor .
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?