BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lora S.
TRENTON, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurts and also at a great price. I eat these daily and some what addicted. Lol!!
Shayla S.
Bartlesville
Delicious and so creamy and smooth. Cheap and always tastes amazing. Definitely would recommend. And healthy
Maria M.
Martin, TN
My kids love love love this yogurt! They beg for it every time we go to the grocery. They say it is the best
Tytan R.
Butte
I love the flavor mix. This is my favorite Yoplait product and it's super tasty. I would definitely recommend
Jamie S.
Strawberry banana ANYTHING is great. Yogurt is already good for you so why not get flavors you actually enjoy
Meivi Z.
El Paso
The taste is really good. Not so much sugar on it. Can find anywhere. Even my kids like it. Different flavors
Kimberly Z.
Dalzell
Grands love it! Always ask Grammie for it. Of course they like it better with cartoon characters on the cups.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS!! Need I say more? Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!
Cerria K.
It's not my favorite but I like every though there's strawberry pieces in it which i hate, it's tasty like me
ashton b.
kansas city
I'm not really a huge yogurt fan, but I love this brand of yogurt. Great quality and taste for a good price.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart