BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shelby T.
Rantoul, IL
I buy thus product weekly, I highly recommend trying this product. My favorite is the strawberry and banana.
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love this yogurt. It's got pieces of real fruit in it. It's a great snack or for breakfast. I will buy more
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I'm not a yogurt fan in general, but if I'm sick and can only have liquidy foods, i turn to yoplaits yogurt.
C C.
Pontiac
This yogurt is really light and creamy. Very good and a healthy snack that will leave your stomach satisfied.
Aliandra J.
Great for eating healthy and trying to maintain your weight or lose a few pounds price is great also so yummy
BlaiR F.
South Bend, IN
Good brand of yogurt lots of different flavors you can try a good price and they're good for snacks and lunch
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
I always buy there for my daughter because with the price you can't go wrong. She love this flavor the most.
Jessica R.
Deltona, FL
I usually get about four individual tubs at a time. Which is never enough. They need to make a tub of these.
Tameka B.
Jackson, MS
My all time favorite! I eat this on a regular along with the regular strawberry flavored. Great for a snack.
Shayla S.
Bartlesville
Delicious and so creamy and smooth. Cheap and always tastes amazing. Definitely would recommend. And healthy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart