BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Perfect snack item, their of banana & strawberry flavor is just perfect. I'll usually buy these once on sale.
Rikki V.
Logan
I just don't like yogurt. My parents eat it. Sometimes I do. And this is about the only kind I will eat. Ew.
Erica B.
Benton
This is my favorite and my kids love it!!! I give it to them everyday. I love eating them before I go to work
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Favorite flavor. I buy when it is on sale for 20/$10.00. Yoplait is good for an occasional meal-replacement.
Alyvia P.
I love yoplait but too much of the texture i don't like! although, with fruit & granola, it hits the spot!!!
Courtney C.
I always enjoy yoplait. It's my first choice when it comes to yogurt. It's always so smooth and tastes great.
Caroline C.
Ringgold, GA
I'm not really a big yogurt fan but if I eat it I love this kind of old classic flavor. It's simple but good.
tee h.
Bronx, NY
I like this type of yogurt it's just the flavor I really don't like the flavor it has this nasty taste to it
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
Soooooo yummy. My entire family loves these. Especially the banana with strawberry kind. Delicious for sure.
Stephanie B.
Christiansburg, VA
Very smooth yogurt that is full of flavor. Great to pack in an on-the-go lunch! They are also fairly healthy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart