BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber R.
Nevada
I love this. I eat it with fruit chunks and it makes a very filling snack or meal replacement and very healthy.
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
This is my favorite!! I love bananas and strawberry! I usually get one for a snack or sometimes for breakfast.
Alexis A.
Ocala
This is exactly as described wonderful light taste with a sweet taste ypu wont have to eat chocolate any more.
faith s.
Very good taste and good for u. Is just the right thickness. But could have a little more flavor in my opinion.
Savella E.
This has always been my go to for yogurt since I was a child. Great flavor, and kicks the sweet tooth craving!
Cassie R.
Verona
It tastes like heaven... it's a yogurt so there isn't much to say, but it's good, healthy, and pretty afordable
Bianca A.
Temple tx
Great tasting yogurt very light, different flavors all good ,it is a really quick snack to through in lunches.
Colette A.
Absolutely love this yogurt brand and this flavor! Amazingly delicious and i love how healthy it is for you (:
Crystal M.
Rolla
I've tried other yogurts but none of them compare to Yoplait original. It has the best flavor I've ever found.
Desiree O.
Very good cause you can mix and fruit of your own with original. Or by its self is always good. Thank you. Ths
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?