BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Raea B.
This yogurt is pretty good my kids love it. I get this yogurt at Safeway. We like to do our fruit in it to add more flavor. I will continue to buy it for my kids and my husband we occasionally eat it.
Laci B.
These are super cheap and I love it! My husband loves it as well. Strawberry and banana go great together and one doesn't overpower the other. I always have these in my refrigerator. I would buy again!
Samantha B.
Petal, MS
Taste great! I love this product! Highly recommended for all ages. Extremely healthy and yum! Repeat consumer. I buy often because I love it so much! Great rich flavor. Strawberries taste fresh!
Onna B.
Wyoming
Its good yogurt. It doesn’t taste fake and sugary. It is also a great snack for when you are craving something sweet. I like the texture and the taste. The yogurt is always good. I would buy it again.
OOctaviaa😖✨ S.
Baton Rouge
Is just very good, especially i the morning with toast when your late for school😁 and it’s affordable. When my friends come over there gone after they leave. It doesn’t really compare. At least not to me... I’ll just stick to the “OG”
Fabiola A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve Been Eating This Yogurt Since I Was A Kid, Oh Man It’s Soooo Good And i Love The Way It Has Little Chunks Of Fruit Inside It Makes The Taste So Much Bett r . I wouldn’t change anything about it.!
Haley K.
stevensville
Yoplait is high quality, yummy and has great deals! The individual cups are never more than a dollar (although they could be a bit cheaper singly), I usually purchase when meijer has a 10 for $5 deal!
Amber R.
Effort, PA
Love these yogurts. Great taste and great prices. Can almost always find a great deal at my local shop rite. Most of the time it’s a 10 for $10 type of deal sometimes better. Highly recommend it. It’s a healthy low weight gain snack.
Emily S.
One of the best ones. I sure wish they wouldnt put strawberry in just about everything. It gets old quick. I love the yoplait brand yogurt all of them have a great flavor. Theyre on sale a lot also!
Kiara C.
mayer
I'm a big fan of yogurt and yoplait is still my favorite the taeste and flavor is amazing and I will always buy yoplait the flavor that I love is strawberries and banana.. I but them at least once a week. Their not expensive either.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart