BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
Favorite yogurt. It is so creamy and smooth. The taste is so delicious and it has small chunks of fruit inside.
Soledad Z.
Citrus Hts, CA
Really good. I usually add strawberries and bananas to my yogurt. The kids love it. It’s the brand we all buy.
Maeghen B.
Woodville
I like yoplait yogurt it is my go to brand it makes a really easy healthy snack to grab when you are on the go
Samye K.
North Mankato
Delicious and simple I don't like the design of their containers as it's hard to get the last bit out sometimes
Raven P.
Boomer, NC
My favorite go to yogurt. Cheap and delicious. Works great when you’re looking for something quick and healthy.
Chelsea B.
Henrico, NC
This is such a smooth and great tasting yogurt. It really does taste like strawberry and bananas! It's my fav!
Katy Butler B.
Adair
Good, however sometimes I find that the fruit chunks are a bit slimy in texture. Otherwise I love the taste.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am very traditional when it comes to yogurt and this is my favorite go to of yogurt for an on the go snack.
Wendy D.
Mission hills , CA
When I was younger this used to be my go to snack. Now I am more into Greek yogurt but this is great for kids
Tierra H.
Southgate, MI
I love yogurt it’s always my first choice for breakfast , not too heavy and not too light it’s just perfect.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart