BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this yogurt! It's really good and tastes amazing. I eat this type of yogurt at least three times a week.
Lorena N.
Rogers , AR
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogur, it is very affordable at Walmart. And it is also very good value.
dina k.
Greeley, CO
This is one of my favorite flavored yogurt yet, they are tasty and love the chunky fruits mixed with the yogurt
Amanda W.
Cedartown
Any time I am sick and I have to eat yougurt, this is the flavor I always go for. It never fails my taste buds
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Love all the flavors would recommend this yogurt to anyone.y family loves it just ad much ad I do. Great price
Angelica R.
AVONDALE, AZ
The Original!
This is the first yogurt that I've ever tried in my life! I was hooked till new products came out
Amber R.
Nevada
I love this. I eat it with fruit chunks and it makes a very filling snack or meal replacement and very healthy.
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite flavor. This has helped me with my diet. It tastes so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
sara S.
Tacoma, WA
Good choice. The price is always reasonable. Taste is good, my kids love them too. Variety of flavors as well.
Kayla M.
Ocean springs , MS
I love yoplait! It's cheap, easy to take on the go with you, nice healthy snack, and it's absolutely delicious.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?