BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kelly J.
We don't normally eat yogurt, but my kids love it when I buy strawberry banana yogurt and make them smoothies.
Skylar W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite flavor of this yogurt it's so refreshing when it's hot out.This is by far the best flavor.
Brianna C.
This is a super yummy yogurt. My husband and I both enjoy. It is great for breakfast, snacks, and even dessert!
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
Yum very good. Only brand of yogurt that I will eat. Creamy and delicious very good value. I got it at wegmans
Violet R.
Pullman
No yogurt that I love more then yoplait. Grew up with it as a kid it’s my #1 go to if I’m craving a lil snack.
dina k.
Greeley, CO
This is one of my favorite flavored yogurt yet, they are tasty and love the chunky fruits mixed with the yogurt
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I can not get enough of these! It's my favorite flavor and i get a bunch everytime we go to the store. So good
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Love all the flavors would recommend this yogurt to anyone.y family loves it just ad much ad I do. Great price
Kasandra S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Taste really good i have nothing bad to say about it but i wish they made them bigger lol but great for dieting
Lana B.
Edgewood, WA
Favorite yogurt by far! So yummy, creamy, and reliable. These individual servings are great for on the go use.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart