BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Moore, OK
Really good to eat, use this stuff to make yogurt popsicles for my kids that they end up loving! Easy to open.
Morgan G.
Locust Fork, AL
I absolutely love this yogurt. It is perfect for a quick snack. You get what you pay for, and it's affordable.
Marissa P.
Little elm
I like the yogurt because the flavor is great but sometimes when u taste the fruit it can be a little different
Sarah G.
Yoplait has delicious yogurt in many different flavors. You can find them at Walmart. The flavors are amazing.
Zulma P.
Yoplait that my lunch everyday!!! Favorite flavor #strawberrybanana I take one in the morning and for lunch ;)
Sandra R.
I love these. They are so delicious and don't last long in my house my kids love them too we prefer strawberry.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
Tastes great. Good for a snack inbetween meals. Mostly people dont know that the sugar content is insanely high
Dropkick A.
Kent, OH
strawberry yoplait is my go to! It always tastes amazing, and i would reccommend it to anyone that loves food!
Halen G.
Vancouver
This yogurt is okay. I find the taste pretty boring and not appetizing. I find some flavors better than others.
Autumn B.
Sterling, VA
Love this favorite but I also love the peach flavor as well. I just love biting into the small pieces of fruit.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart