BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Samye K.
North Mankato
Delicious and simple I don't like the design of their containers as it's hard to get the last bit out sometimes
Melisa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
its creamy, delicious, and fulfilling to our sweet tooth. It great for adults, teens, and even children.
Presley F.
Mount Carmel
It’s very good. I love eating these of the mornings if I’m in a rush! They are full of flavor for a good price.
Aaryanna B.
New York
Delicious, healthy yogurt, and a nice light snack. Yum Yum!!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Nicole P.
It's light, yummy and creamy. I love adding granola and different fruits to it. It's good in smoothies as well.
patrice m.
My girls love it... Healthy convenient snack,  I cant keep it stocked in the fridge long enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Strawberry banana is my favvvv!!! Love buying this for me and my family my little especially loves this yogurt
Becky a.
This is my favorite yogurt to this day. I love the flavor and how you can taste both the strawberry and banana.
Jenna T.
Garden Grove, CA
I’ve been eating these since I was 7 years old. Love the different flavors and it makes a great midnight snack.
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
very good and not pricey, i have tried a number of flavors and they are all good flavor with just enough fruit
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart