BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather F.
A pretty good yogurt overall! Very delicious and filling for a morning breakfast with some granola or a snack.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this yogurt!! Add a little granola and fresh fruit. Perfect quick breakfast or after school snack.
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite flavor. This has helped me with my diet. It tastes so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
Absolutely my favorite yogurt brand and flavor out there in the market. I cannot recommend this flavor enough.
Kayla G.
There's always at least a few of these in our fridge. Love how they're our favorite and on sale all the time!!!
Marilyn P.
My son and I we really enjoy this company, we like the taste and flavors and I like the variety of fruit kind.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
These are so good. I love eating these for a snack. They have a great taste and they are surprisingly filling.
💋Cara S.
My all time favorite Hobart hands down! Looove this stuff and it's goid for me too! It's a win win situation!!!
Kiara G.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! The top lair banana strawberry is so good,I love the texture and the real fruit taste of it
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
One of the only flavors of yogurt I enjoy! So great! Great price. A family favorite in our house hold for sure.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart