BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Son buenos en sabor y en precio. Traen pedacitos de la fruta q puedes disfrutar en casa bocado. Son excelentes.
Brittany C.
Riverside, CA
This has to be my favorite flavor! Inexpensive and great tasting. You can usually buy this at any grocery store
Gina A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this yogurt. I always eat it with a banana and I'm good for the day, this is good with almonds & granola
Hannahnaustin M.
Roselawn
It is a really really good yogurt I like it a lot it's like a strawberry banana smoothie but it's better!!!!!!!
Blanca G.
Orlando, FL
Love it!!! Tastes amazing!! Always fresh!!! Tastes good with cereal in it or plain. My 2 and 1 yr old love it!!
Makayla T.
Yoplait yogurt is the Bomb! Absolutely love! Eat at least if not more than one a day! The best yogurt EVER!
OliviaY.802 Y.
Williston, VT
So good my family eats it all the time. Pros the chucks of food make its taste a so good. It’s worth the price.
Aylin D.
This product I think it's my favorite, it's delicious, really good, it's healthy and affordable for any family
Rebecca P.
Moore, OK
Really good to eat, use this stuff to make yogurt popsicles for my kids that they end up loving! Easy to open.
isabel r.
Delano, CA
One of my faves to eat! My daughter also loves to eat this flavor. Strawberry banana is the best to any flavor
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?