BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Erin L.
Coraopolis, PA
Absolutely delicious! I purchased this product at Walmart in the dairy fridge isle. They are very affordable. I purchased mine as a single cup but it’s more practical (money wise) to purchase them in bulk!
Brooks H.
Logan
Very good yogurt and is almost always on a good sale because some yogurt can be very expensive but this yogurt can be found at Smith’s often times on a three for $1 sale. In those cases i usually buy lots.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
This yogurt is so delicious ! And so cheap i perfer this yogurt brand over any other yogurt brand they just taste beter. I got mines at walmart and they are so cheap. I would recommend this to everyones !
Diana C.
Austin tx
It doesn't taste bad and it doesn't have a bad after taste it's affordable for yogurt because I've bought more expensive yogurt before I bought it at heb I'm a repeat consumer if your nauseous it does help
Hillary A.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I love this yogurt. Such an easy breakfast, I grab it and mix in a little bit of granola for the best breakfast! My husband loves these as well. I like all the berry flavors as well as a few of the others.
Paige L.
Middleburg, FL
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt this yogurt is very good and very affordable you can get it pretty much in every store it’s also healthy for you to eat. I would definitely buy it again.
Camri S.
Coming from someone who’s not a huge fan of yogurt due to the texture. I’d say this one is a favorite. Maybe because of how they incorporate little chunks of real fruit into it. And when I need a snack this is a good one for under a dollar.
Armoni H.
Huntsville, AL
Its so good i can literally eat it everyday its good for you and its a nice snack its helped me stay on my diet and did i say it was delicious if you haven't tried it then you should because its worth it.
Marcell M.
I am a huge fan of Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt, although there are so many different flavors. The taste is exceptional and creamy, and there's no horrible aftertaste to deal with.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
This is one of my al time favorite yogurts. I get this at Walmart almost every time. The price is perfect and goes on sale frequently. I am a repeat customer for sure. I do recommend to others! Wonderful
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart