BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather F.
A pretty good yogurt overall! Very delicious and filling for a morning breakfast with some granola or a snack.
Kassy E.
Yes this flavor is delicious and it's amazing the price for it it's supper cheap and there is way Manny flavors
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Yum! Such a great taste, and the small pieces of strawberry make it even more delicious!! My house loves this!
❣JJ❣ M.
Spring
This is my snack to.fo ro anytime that i have a craving fpr anything sweet and healthy i cpuld eat 2 at a time
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
This used to be my favorite brand and type of yogurt until I had Greek yogurt now this seems too "thin" for me
ShyannanSteve E.
Watson
Very good an not to pricey if your looking for a lowfat yogurt this is the one to buy love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor H.
Cheney, WA
So good. The best is the fruit pieces in the yogurt. It is amazing. So creamy and a great snack for on the go!
hannah k.
Sunland, CA
Classic. I've had these since I was a kid and I love them. The taste is good and the portion size is also good.
Alex A.
Princeton, TX
Super yummy and healthy. Really good for you. I would highly recommended! Not much else to say except go get it
Kelly J.
We don't normally eat yogurt, but my kids love it when I buy strawberry banana yogurt and make them smoothies.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart