BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Estefy V.
This will always be my favorite yogurt. It's a classic and you can never go wrong with it. Delicious and good.
Kirsten M.
I love the way this yogurt tastes. I eat it every morning for breakfaat. It's cheap and easy to take on the go.
Diana E.
Taste good I always buy it works good not expensive love the flavor taste so good recommend it in love with it
Skylar W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite flavor of this yogurt it's so refreshing when it's hot out.This is by far the best flavor.
Jacob H.
Millington
Delicious excellent food great service good service great service good atmosphere good service and good service
Alexis A.
Ocala
This is exactly as described wonderful light taste with a sweet taste ypu wont have to eat chocolate any more.
Elizabeth M.
Chicago
I love buying this product , its mine and my daughters favorite. the flavor it was not sweet , it was perfect.
Savella E.
This has always been my go to for yogurt since I was a child. Great flavor, and kicks the sweet tooth craving!
Aylin D.
This product I think it's my favorite, it's delicious, really good, it's healthy and affordable for any family
Kylee O.
Sand Springs, OK
What’s not to like?!? It’s absolutely delicious! It’s full of flavor! I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?