BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Janessa S.
Love this yogurt, one of my favorites!! And it's not expensive at all.. if you like yogurt, this is the kind to get!
Kristi L.
Kronenwetter
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite! There are so many variety flavors to choose from. A flavor for everyone in my family.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Just my favorite, I like strawberries and bananas so this works. It's like and still delicious. It's a good product.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This is one of the yogurts we always get I love it it’s delicious Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Larissa K.
me and my husband frequently buy these yogurts. they arent the healthiest options but they have a big flavor pay off
Eliannys T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it , it taste delicious. Very healthy for the kids. Even grandmas love it . Very affordable and low in calories
Destiny R.
The flavor of this yogurt is very good. I have been buying it for years. I recommend this yogurt and will repurchase
Jocelyn P.
One of favorite yogurts for sure! A nice sweet treat whenever you feeling a little hungry! Would recommend for sure.
Kimberly R.
Florence
Love this yogurt. You can taste both the banana and strawberry and it is very creamy love it. Recommend this to all.
Jillian S.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
Very good,.tastes like real fruit instead of preservatives. My go to when eating yogurt or making things from yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?