BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
isabel r.
Delano, CA
One of my faves to eat! My daughter also loves to eat this flavor. Strawberry banana is the best to any flavor
Morgan S.
Hyden, KY
Great price and the taste is amazing! Only brand of yogurt we will buy. Not too thick or tok watery. Rich taste
Samantha O.
Deridder, LA
Very good yogurt, had a great flavor and my kiddos love it! I bought it from Walmart and it was a good value (;
Skylar W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite flavor of this yogurt it's so refreshing when it's hot out.This is by far the best flavor.
❣JJ❣ M.
Spring
This is my snack to.fo ro anytime that i have a craving fpr anything sweet and healthy i cpuld eat 2 at a time
Savella E.
This has always been my go to for yogurt since I was a child. Great flavor, and kicks the sweet tooth craving!
Kassy E.
Yes this flavor is delicious and it's amazing the price for it it's supper cheap and there is way Manny flavors
Alexis A.
Ocala
This is exactly as described wonderful light taste with a sweet taste ypu wont have to eat chocolate any more.
Nancy B.
This is my favorite it had a ton of little prices of strawberry in it and it smells good and can be filling too
Hope G.
North Waterboro
Great value with several flavors to choose from. I would purchase this brand over any other brands every time.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart