BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I like this although I dislike that it leave a filmy cover in my mouth. But the flavor is good and it's cheap!
Tara W.
Twin Falls, ID
Yum! How could you go wrong with strawberry and banana! This is the best yogurt, and the only kind I eat! Yum!!
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
My favorite brand of yogurt! Tastes amazing and I love this bits of fruit they add in! The price is great too!
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
I love this brand of yogurt. There are many different flavors to choose from. My favorite is the key lime pie.
Sarah G.
Yoplait has delicious yogurt in many different flavors. You can find them at Walmart. The flavors are amazing.
OliviaY.802 Y.
Williston, VT
So good my family eats it all the time. Pros the chucks of food make its taste a so good. It’s worth the price.
alexa G.
Anaheim, CA
By far my favorite yogurt to purchase! It's not only delicious, but also affordable & my whole family loves it!
Kaitlyn W.
I eat two of these every day! Strawberry banana is my absolute favorite! Very good for a midnight mommy snack.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
I love this yogurt! It's really good and tastes amazing. I eat this type of yogurt at least three times a week.
Rebecca P.
Moore, OK
Really good to eat, use this stuff to make yogurt popsicles for my kids that they end up loving! Easy to open.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart