BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Cheney, WA
So good. The best is the fruit pieces in the yogurt. It is amazing. So creamy and a great snack for on the go!
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this yogurt!! Add a little granola and fresh fruit. Perfect quick breakfast or after school snack.
berenice b.
This is and always ve my #1 fiber product cant stop loving it since day one and that has been plenty years ago.
Serena A.
Loved the taste very flavorful not bland or plain at all. A good snack before dinner or bed or even for lunch.
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
I love this brand of yogurt. There are many different flavors to choose from. My favorite is the key lime pie.
Marilyn P.
My son and I we really enjoy this company, we like the taste and flavors and I like the variety of fruit kind.
Elizabeth G.
Son buenos en sabor y en precio. Traen pedacitos de la fruta q puedes disfrutar en casa bocado. Son excelentes.
alexa G.
Anaheim, CA
By far my favorite yogurt to purchase! It's not only delicious, but also affordable & my whole family loves it!
Samantha B.
My kids love this yogart. Every day they eat one after school. Best part is its cheap.. Cheap and they love it.
Dropkick A.
Kent, OH
strawberry yoplait is my go to! It always tastes amazing, and i would reccommend it to anyone that loves food!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart