BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
I love Yoplait yogurt it seems fresh and very healthy to eat.Me and my family always pick these up along the way.
Esperanza D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is bomb.com I only get it when I really crave it so I can savor it. I usually like it cold and a bit frozen
Leeah O.
lacy lakeview
This is my favorite brand yogurt to use, especially in smoothies. It makes for a great late night snack as well.
Janel G.
This is one of my favorite brand of yogurts. My kids enjoy it as well. It is a must whenever we purchase grocery.
Cupid A.
San Antonio
Great tasting and full of flavors for when you are cravings something sweet. It's fulfilling to use for a snack.
Taylor M.
Miamisburg, OH
Nothing bad to say about this yogurt! Absolutely love the flavor and would eat again and again! Highly recommend
Nikki T.
Gainesboro
Absolutely love these! Strawberry Banana is one of my favorites. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I eat!
Clara R.
This was very good, and creamy. I loved the flavor. I would definition purchase this again. The size is perfect.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I be at yogurt every morning for my daily dose of calcium and b12. This yogurt is low in fat and still delicious.
Sierra R.
Danese, WV
It's okay. I really didn't like the regular flavors I like the chocolate flavor. I would recommend it for someone
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart