BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Saira L.
Yoplait has always been a good yogurt love it! I buy it everytime I go grocery shopping and it tastes delicious!
Jennifer J.
Mobile
Very tasty and smooth yogurt. The low fat options still have tons of flavor and work great when you need a treat
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
I love Yoplait yogurt it seems fresh and very healthy to eat.Me and my family always pick these up along the way.
Kelsie B.
Great price, great flavor ! My kids eat these as well which is always good. These yogurts are so smooth and rich!
Nikki T.
Gainesboro
Absolutely love these! Strawberry Banana is one of my favorites. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I eat!
Tee H.
I love this I be mixing in like peanuts and other food products in it. It is really good my favorite of them all
Brandi P.
Louisville, KY
My favorite kind of yogurt. Strawberry is also my favorite so it works perfectly together. My kids also love it.
Janel G.
This is one of my favorite brand of yogurts. My kids enjoy it as well. It is a must whenever we purchase grocery.
Kelsey M.
Holland
My daughter and fiance each eat a yogurt everyday. They love the flavors! Easy and healthy! Great snack for kids.
jerikka d.
This is my go to yogurt. I def keep this stocked in my fridge all the time. My kids really love this yogurt too.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart