BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Esperanza D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is bomb.com I only get it when I really crave it so I can savor it. I usually like it cold and a bit frozen
Amanda K.
Georgetown , DE
YYYUUUUUUMMMMYYYY! every morning i eat this yogurt for breakfast. Flavor is on point. No too much calorie intake.
Kelly H.
Lakin
Delicious! Healthy! Good price! And enticing packaging, I also love the conscience of the single serve portions.
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas, TX
I hate to care but Yoplait is amazing and I love it this flavor is my favorite it's fruity explosion in my mouth
willa l.
Slippery Rock, PA
Very yummy! As long as you get the right flavors they are delicious. They fill you up and don’t leave you hungry.
Kayla S.
Strawberry banana is most definitely my favorite kind of yogurt and the yoplait is just so creamy and low in fat
Moni L.
Wasco
This yogurt is to die for when I'm really hungry this hits the spot. The flavor is amazing and they have so.many
Madison C.
This is our favorite flavor of yoplait. My kids will eat this as a snack often. I love the flavor and the taste.
Liz A.
The best yogurt in my opinion it actually makes u feel so much better and health after not all heavy and dragging
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
It's made with real strawberries! I absolutely love strawberry banana yogurt and this is my favorite brand to buy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?