BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kearstyn S.
Douglas , ND
All we ever eat is Yoplait yogurt especially my son he really loves that! And it usually has pretty good pricing
Kevin B.
jackson
Love this is a nice way to introduce fruits and dairy products for kids to eat when outside doing fun activities
Maddy L.
Newburgh, IN
Not a fan of the gritty sand tecture from the strawberries seeds in the yogurt. Other wise great tasting yogurt.
Nerla v.
Yoplait is my favorite, I like it because it's not to sweet, so I can eat it anytime morning, night... anytime.😋
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I adoreeeeee strawberry and banana things it’s delightful and delicious I so recommend this to eat it’s gooddddd
Amanda K.
Georgetown , DE
YYYUUUUUUMMMMYYYY! every morning i eat this yogurt for breakfast. Flavor is on point. No too much calorie intake.
Morgan C.
Lakeville, MA
This is my favorite yogurt! I buy this brand every week, and strawberry banana is definitely my favorite flavor!
Caitlin H.
Knightstown, IN
I don’t really like bananas, my mom however loveeeed this yogurt. All of the other ones I’ve tried I’ve enjoyed.
Juana G.
Edinburg
They are really delicious have a good natural flavor and they dont taste cheap nor they dont have a after taste.
Cynthia H.
huntington park
Top favorite yogurt. Love strawberry and banana I just like adding some granola and done! My quick morning snack!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?