BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sabrina H.
Ionia, MI
I’m not a huge yogurt person but my 2 year old loves it!!! This strawberry banana one he will eat the whole container and they are super cheap. I buy a few of these every week to go with his breakfast.
Caty B.
Haughton, LA
This is my favorite Yoplait yogurt! I love the little chunks of real strawberry. There is more times than not always a sale on the yogurt! It’s creamy and flavorful and doesn’t leave a bad after taste!
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
This is literally my favorite yoghurt ever ! It taste so amazing and is so soft ! How could something taste so good and still be so healthy for you ! I would recommed this to you if you are dieting and you like sweet things ! Good luck
Ashley F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this yogurt. It is definitely a lot better since they added more fruit to the containers. It’s my favorite flavor and my go to breakfast for work every week. It’s great for on the go as well. 🍌🍌
Amber R.
Effort, PA
Love these yogurts. Great taste and great prices. Can almost always find a great deal at my local shop rite. Most of the time it’s a 10 for $10 type of deal sometimes better. Highly recommend it. It’s a healthy low weight gain snack.
Onna B.
Wyoming
Its good yogurt. It doesn’t taste fake and sugary. It is also a great snack for when you are craving something sweet. I like the texture and the taste. The yogurt is always good. I would buy it again.
Laci B.
These are super cheap and I love it! My husband loves it as well. Strawberry and banana go great together and one doesn't overpower the other. I always have these in my refrigerator. I would buy again!
Samantha B.
Petal, MS
Taste great! I love this product! Highly recommended for all ages. Extremely healthy and yum! Repeat consumer. I buy often because I love it so much! Great rich flavor. Strawberries taste fresh!
Haley K.
stevensville
Yoplait is high quality, yummy and has great deals! The individual cups are never more than a dollar (although they could be a bit cheaper singly), I usually purchase when meijer has a 10 for $5 deal!
Raea B.
This yogurt is pretty good my kids love it. I get this yogurt at Safeway. We like to do our fruit in it to add more flavor. I will continue to buy it for my kids and my husband we occasionally eat it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?