BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Martha S.
Yoplait is my favorite every day yogurt. It’s a really good yogurt that delivers good taste and it’s a good value
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this yogurt I can eat the whole box just by myself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Delicious.
Moni L.
Wasco
This yogurt is to die for when I'm really hungry this hits the spot. The flavor is amazing and they have so.many
Shelby G.
Chicopee
Not a fan of this flavor. The banana taste artificial and theres not enough chunks of strawberries in the yogurt.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Just your basic yogurt, all the flavors are great and they have a huge selection so a little flavorfor everyone.
Bridget R.
Long Beach, CA
These yogurts are really tasty. They are really good if you freeze them! Not pricey and they have tons of flavors!
member-c709e
Really good! Especially when youre in a hurry to grab and go. The taste is great and its just a delightful taste
Kayla S.
Strawberry banana is most definitely my favorite kind of yogurt and the yoplait is just so creamy and low in fat
Marie M.
phoenix
By far my favorite yogurt! Every time I have a craving for yogurt, I tend to gravitate to this brand and flavor.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
It's made with real strawberries! I absolutely love strawberry banana yogurt and this is my favorite brand to buy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart