BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Gadsden
Love this yogurt. It’s at a good price point and it’s tasty. Doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste like some yogurts do.
Evelyn V.
I always eat this every morning. It's so delicious, not happy unless I eat my Yoplait anything strawberry 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Alexandra M.
Cherry Fork
Love this yogurt brand! It offers a variety of different flavors. The price is reasonable as well. Just love it!
Yanna Y.
Staten island new york
I absolutely love these yogurts so much. I look forward to eating them because of the fruit chunks in the yogurt.
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
I love strawberry banana anything, but this yogurt just knocks it out of the park. I buy it every time I’m able.
member-c709e
Really good! Especially when youre in a hurry to grab and go. The taste is great and its just a delightful taste
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
I’ve been buying these ever since I can remember! They’re delicious and super affordable! Love the flavor range!
Veronica C.
Arvin, CA
Very sweet and creamy . The Banana and strawberry combination is great and it has bits of strawberry in the mix .
Mary D.
I just love yogurt a good health snack the entire family can enjoy and expensive a different flavor or awesome 😋
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Just your basic yogurt, all the flavors are great and they have a huge selection so a little flavorfor everyone.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart