BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Carla B.
Grand Prairie , TX
If you running late this is good on the run breakfast good delicious and healthy this is one of favorites yogurts
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
I love yogurt and this is definitely one of my go to's. I could eat this every single day. So delicious. Love it!
shauntia s.
Carrollton , TX
This is my go- to. I have one for on the go breakfast a few times out the week. Super affordable and low calories
Gladys O.
One of our families favorite yogurt flavors. We like to add it to smoothies in the morning for a quick breakfast.
Mariah B.
Fort Smith
All time favorite yogurt. It's delicious and doesn't upset my stomach in any way. I always purchase this yogurt.
Esperanza D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is bomb.com I only get it when I really crave it so I can savor it. I usually like it cold and a bit frozen
Teagyn S.
tasty yogurt. I love love love this yogurt. great value and very health. I always buy this and it's always a win
Tayonna P.
I buy at least ten of these during every grocery shopping trip. It's just a must that I always have some on deck
Kayla J.
North Miami Beach
These are great for the morning. I buy these every week because they finish fast. The whole household loves thwm.
Alexandra C.
moreno valley , CA
Very filling, they have food choices in flavors. It’s really good, doesn’t make me feel sick like other yogurts.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?