BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Love the flavor very creamy very taste full great size super cheap a bunch of flavors to choose from and kids love
Marissa V.
St.Louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am a big fan of this yogurt. I usually eat one a day, especially when I am having a craving for something sweet.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL
Yum yum, good! I like how I feel after eating yogurt. It makes me feel like I'm doing something great for my body.
Hannah L.
Pretty good yogurt, tastes real and you know that its healthy for you. All of these yogurts taste good and healthy
Thania G.
Denver
Tastes awesome. Its always great as a snack at anytime. In the morning during the day or a light late night snack.
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
I am not a huge fan of the strewberry banana. It's not my favorite flavor. I do like other flavors of yoplat though
Keke M.
Kansas City
Bomb yogurt probably some of the best yogurt ever it's not too thin and not too thick it's the perfect consistency
Angelli B.
Memphis
Amazing. Purely fantastic. The taste is rich and one of the best yogurts u have ever tatsted. The creaminess of it.
Chenelle B.
I like the flavor of this yogurt. I also really like yoplait yogurts because they are inexpensive and taste great.
Nydisha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt.its way better then any other yogurt and healthy.comes amd good flavors.i love strawberry kind.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?