BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Iliana V.
Favorite yogurt to use when making a parfait just add some granola and this and you’re set for a good breakfast snack
Andi T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a huge fan of yogurt but I always find myself buying a few a things of yoplait when at the store for snacks!
diana r.
Des moines, IA
Yogurt is so creamy and delicious. The taste is amazing. Not to mention the little bits of strawberry the yogurt has.
Jillian S.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
Very good,.tastes like real fruit instead of preservatives. My go to when eating yogurt or making things from yogurt.
Shelby T.
My go to yogurt it basically goes with anything from smoothies to granola mixes. It's affordable and it tastes great
shelby w.
I was on a diet for awhile not only is it really good but it help me lose weight I really love this brand of yoguart.
Cynthia G.
Me and my family enjoy this yogurt it is really creamy and the calories aren't that high my kids absolutely love it.
Irene S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been buying this yogurt for years such great taste and i feel its very affordable i love love love this yogurt
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
Heather J.
The strawberry banana flavor is so good it had a strong sweet taste and the chunks of fruit makes it so much better.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?