BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chris D.
Santa Ana
Purchased at: Target
Sometimes I mix things up and get the strawberry banana flavor. I take it as a light snack or eat it at home occasionally
Jessica O.
Leesville, SC
I can always depend on getting a great taste no matter which flavor I chose. Strawberry and banana is my favorite though.
Kasondra D.
Gilbert, AZ
Grew up eating yoplait and it still a family favorite. The cherry is my personal favorite but all the flavors are great!
Lana M.
Mount Zion
Favorite snack for myself and my kids and grandkids. Love making smoothies with this item. I have always used this brand
Manda P.
Milwaukee
Good amount of yogurt for the price you pay. Great taste and good think to add into a smooth to make it a little creamy.
Allison R.
Independence, KY
Seriously so delicious! I pack one almost every day for my lunch at work. Low cal and yummy? What more could you ask for!
Michelle L.
Browns Mills
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a good flavor, I've never had an issue with yoplait so I just usually get this kind. Definitely recommend this brand
Tasha d.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Kroger
So light and a nice blend of flavors you don’t get to much of one my favorite yogurt have not had one to beat this flavor
Rocio c.
449 hidden meadows loop 103 fern park fl
Purchased at: Walmart
I like very much this product my kids loved. Is cheap and rich flavor a fruit banana with strawberry. Coco with pineaple
Briana C.
CALEDONIA, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt. It has many varieties, it's always a good price, and it never leave your mouth dry or tasting weird.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?