BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
I really like this yogurt, its the best and the only one i buy, it has a lot of different flavors to choose from.
ALYSSA ♡.
This is my favorite flavor .This and the orange sicle. These are so great for a midnight ,or even breakfast snack .
Jessica C.
Stuart
Classic with a great taste, and affordable. So many varieties to choose from! Gotta watch the sugar content though.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
My favorite flavor. My daughter loves to eat these yogurts. She thinks they're dessert or a treat. I totally agree.
airie 📍.
I usually dont like whole chuncks of fruit in my yougurt its a pet peeve of mine but this was really good and light
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
This yogurt goes goes really good with chocalaye and granola its a great midnight snack or breakfast type of food.
sara w.
newberg, OR
MY FAVORITE!!! i could eat this stuff forever 😊😊 its the perfect breakfast to start the day (and every other meal)
Mahalia b.
Aberdeen, MD
Really good for the price tag. Taste exactly like strawberries and banana without being overbearing or too settle.
Sienna G.
Glendale, AZ
This Strawberry banana yogurt is good. I'm not a fan of yogurt but I really do enjoy eating this with some granola.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
I love yoplait. I eat it almost every day. It’s a good price point for my big family and always tastes fresh.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart