BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Leah H.
Cincinnati
My favorite flavor. My daughter loves to eat these yogurts. She thinks they're dessert or a treat. I totally agree.
Nydisha M.
I love this yogurt.its way better then any other yogurt and healthy.comes amd good flavors.i love strawberry kind.
Katie M.
Lehi
Classic flavor, is the only one that my husband will eat when he brings a lunch for work or for an afternoon snack.
savannah g.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this yogurt! My go to snack when I'm on the run and great alternative to munching on some chips!
Debbie-Ann L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This yogurt flavor is simply delicious. I’m a repeat customer. My son is almost 6 and he loves this flavor as well.
Kendall F.
Mobile, AL
These are my favorite yogurts!!! They are in expensive and come in tons of flavors!! I love the whipped option too
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
My basic go to for yogurt. I love getting the big tub and using it to make smoothies for breakfast, and just to.eat
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of my daughter's go to yogurt choice. She picks them up almost every time we get to the yogurt section.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
This yogurt goes goes really good with chocalaye and granola its a great midnight snack or breakfast type of food.
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a family favorite at my house! We all love to eat it, and it’s great for anyone, even picky eaters!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart