BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Megan F.
Marysville, CA
I prefer the texture of this one over the other ones of this brand even though the taste is the same in my opinion.
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of my daughter's go to yogurt choice. She picks them up almost every time we get to the yogurt section.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
love this yogurt my daughter and i share it all the time! ... it's such a great price with many different flavors!
Emily A.
Daily yogurt in the morning time, helps me wake up and get going. Easy pull and peel top, strawberry is my favorite
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
In a word: Yum!  This is a go-to treat for me.  I buy this all the time. Strawberry /banna is a perfect  combination.
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
Great texture. Smells fantastic. Could use a little bit more flavor as banana and strawberry tastes are very muted.
chelsea h.
Florence
Who doesnt enjoy yogurt on the go treat or late night snacking, cutting calories is always easier with yogurt near!
Laura F.
Cleburne, TX
Favorite flavor of all time. I can eat a million and one of these and not be tired of the strawberry banana flavor
Madison R.
This is my favorite yogurt. I love all the flavors. They are tasty enough to eat after a meal in place of dessert.
Alexis H.
Clear lake, MN
Great flavor. Comes in a very wide variety of different flavors. I love the chunks in it. Helps with taking my meds
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart