BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alexandria S.
Alice
These are very good. The yogurt is light and tasteful. Easily travel with these little yogurt cups. Fulfilling too
Micah C.
McDermott
This is the only kind I will buy. This brand has the best tasting flavors. There are only a few that I don’t like.
Zitlali G.
Los angeles
The yogurt is great, it has a great flavor. It taste exactly like banana and strawberry. I recommend it, enjoyable.
Rachel W.
Big Bend, WI
I buy these more for my fiance than for me but he really likes them. They taste good and they don't break the bank.
glenn w.
Portland , TN
We eat a lot of yogurt in my house and this is our go to brand bc it’s a good quality with a lot of flavor options
Teri S.
Vermillion
Love the flavor selection as well as the selection for kids and travel. We buy some every time we shop great snack
Chelsea H.
Brainerd, MN
Yummy yummy! Super delicious and doesn't leave a chalky taste like some yogurts do. This is also my favorite flavor
Nydisha M.
I love this yogurt.its way better then any other yogurt and healthy.comes amd good flavors.i love strawberry kind.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Everyone will eat this. Put it in lunches, a great snack on the run before leaving the house and great for the kids
Chris B.
Glasgow
Amazing taste, awesome price. If you haven't tried this brand and flavor do yourself a favor and do so immediately.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart