BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Richland, WA
I love it. Perfect on the go breakfast. Good flavor. Easy to take with yoh. Not too thick so you could drink it even!
Rachel L.
I love the taste of this yogurt. Great for a snack for dessert. Very creamy & flavorful. Bought at Walmart.
Jenny L.
Front Royal
This one was not one of my favorite, although others in my home seemed to like it alot. I just wasn't a big fan of it
Zach M.
Rexburg
Yogurt has so many good qualities and things that are good for the body. The flavors are great and easily accessible.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
It's a really great tasting yogurt. It's light on your stomach and not heavy at all. It refrigerated nicely as well.
Ashley S.
chico
It’s really good and has lots of flavor would recommend to anyone who loves yogurt. It’s a really good healthy snack
Destiny R.
The flavor of this yogurt is very good. I have been buying it for years. I recommend this yogurt and will repurchase
Brooklynn C.
Casper, WY
Love this yogurt! Not only is it a bang for your buck but it’s a bang for your taste buds! One of my favorite snacks!
Malea L.
Bismarck
This is our go to yogurt for our smoothies. It’s a reasonable price, and tastes good. We really like all the flavors.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
This is very delicious yogurt. Healthy and taste great. Good for the entire family. Wouldl recommend to a friend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?