BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alysha L.
this has always been my go to yogurt and that has not changed. the taste is perfect and flavorful. muy kids love it too!
Mariannis T.
Orlando, FL
I loveee these because they taste so delicious , and they are healthy at the same time. I could eat like 5 in a row lol.
Jeanette M.
Vista
I love strawberry and banana yogurt. Is the only one I ever get. It's good for a snack or just taking it to work/school.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
My children adore this stuff they easy a yogurt snack every single day after school it is a must have when your have kids
♥ P.
It’s an amazing taste, has variety of flavors as well. It’s a perfect quick snack to eat during break! I love them
Jeanette W.
Leesburg
So creamy and delicious! I love the taste, and texture! I eat this for breakfast and snacks! The price is perfect! Love!
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
Love this yougurt quick easy and fast for a breastfeeding mother who's always on the go and always hungry! Perfect snack!
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
This is one of my favorite Yoplait yogurt flavors! I love the chunks of strawberry in it and the creaminess. Delicious 😋
alejandra n.
Very smooth formula with a classic flavor. When you think of yogurt, i always think to this cup, this flavor, this brand.
Julie F.
Anacortes
Texture is soft and smooth. The taste is great. Have it for a snack. I like breakfast and add granola for a special kick.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?