BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
cassandra r.
Denver, CO
I've always had this when I was younger. In my lunch for school and for snacks. Its okay I like Greek the best tho.
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
In a word: Yum!  This is a go-to treat for me.  I buy this all the time. Strawberry /banna is a perfect  combination.
Heather H.
Shreveport
Always taste grate. Super easy to find at any supermarket. Relatively cheap. Lost of flavor choices. Very palatable
leslie p.
North Hollywood
You gotta go for the best yogurt. Ive had this since i was small and still my favorite yogurt. So creamy and yummy.
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Love the flavor very creamy very taste full great size super cheap a bunch of flavors to choose from and kids love
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is what I grew up eating and it hasn't changed... I love this yogurt and will always continue to eat it
Jessika h.
Richmond, MI
A favorite in our house! Great taste, kids love it too! We purchase weekly! This is definitely our favorite flavor
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
This is our go to yogurt is very delicious and tasty. With some oats and fruits and it’s a good snack or breakfast
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I love this yogurt for a quick snack or a breakfast on the go. It tastes great and the calories are in against you.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
My kids & I love this type of yougurt we eat them so much and every time we go to foodsco we cant forget them !!!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart