BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Morgan T.
Summerton, SC
I love these yogurts they are so good to have when you are on the go and need to eat something! My favorite kind !!
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I love this yogurt for a quick snack or a breakfast on the go. It tastes great and the calories are in against you.
sylvia h.
grandson loves it as a snack after school only problem is he doesn't stop at just one maybe two to three at a time
Jessika h.
Richmond, MI
A favorite in our house! Great taste, kids love it too! We purchase weekly! This is definitely our favorite flavor
Ashanti W.
My fav flavor out of the Yoplait brand. The regular and light version taste just the same so no guilt in calories.
Melissa B.
FORT MORGAN, CO
Everyone will eat this. Put it in lunches, a great snack on the run before leaving the house and great for the kids
Dana F.
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt.  It is aspartame free and tastes great, with not many calories. it's delcious!
Peggy B.
SYRACUSE, NY
I can't eat this yogurt but I buy it for my kids, it is the only yogurt that they will eat. They love love love it
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Great flavor and affordable price! Cute little containers which makes for easy lunch packing. Everyone loves these
Alexandria S.
Alice
These are very good. The yogurt is light and tasteful. Easily travel with these little yogurt cups. Fulfilling too
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?