BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Briana C.
CALEDONIA, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt. It has many varieties, it's always a good price, and it never leave your mouth dry or tasting weird.
Julie M.
Visalia, CA
The strawberry banana is one my favorites.tastes like fresh picked strawberrys with a side of fresh peeled banana yum yum
Gracie M.
Great smooth taste , good for the stomach as well. The flavor is great when eaten with a slice of fresh fruit or granola.
Vincent E.
Sterling
I love yoplait yogurt especially the strawberry banana the flavor combination is really good and the taste is amazing!!!!
Chris D.
Santa Ana
Purchased at: Target
Sometimes I mix things up and get the strawberry banana flavor. I take it as a light snack or eat it at home occasionally
Sarah C.
Kent, OH
They have a good selection of flavors that don't taste completely artificial. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I buy.
Maria
Purchased at: Walmart
I have one a day with my smoothies or just for breakfast not expensive at all. Recommend it for the the taste and price.
Mariannis T.
Orlando, FL
I loveee these because they taste so delicious , and they are healthy at the same time. I could eat like 5 in a row lol.
Chy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberries and bananas are one of my favorite food combinations and this yogurt therefore is one of my favorite kinds.
Destini T.
Cape Coral, FL
All of their flavors are amazing and a great brand choice. I usually only by yoplait yogurt. Eating it since I was a kid.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?