BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
cassandra r.
Denver, CO
I've always had this when I was younger. In my lunch for school and for snacks. Its okay I like Greek the best tho.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
I lovvve yoplait yogurt i think its perfect for everyday, i usually get the vanilla flavored one to go with granola
Kayla E.
Duvall , WA
I eat a yoplait every morning for breakfast. I love how smooth and sweet they are. Great price for a great product.
Elizabeth N.
My favorite brand of strawberry banana yogurt! It tastes so good. I could eat these all day but I don't obviously 😂
Tori B.
Very delicious for yogurt! I've eaten it since I was a child and still buy it today! Def a fabulous brand of yogurt
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
My favorite yogurt of all time! Great price! Whole family loves it! Buy multiple times a month! Not to many chunks
Nathan F.
Dallas
The original and still the best. I'll take this over the $10 all natural, organic, preservative free stuff any day!
Amanda R.
My ultimate favorite! Favorite flavor! Actually only flavor I eat! Only brand I eat of yogurt too. Pure yumminess!
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I love this yogurt for a quick snack or a breakfast on the go. It tastes great and the calories are in against you.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
My kids & I love this type of yougurt we eat them so much and every time we go to foodsco we cant forget them !!!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart