BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Dana F.
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt.  It is aspartame free and tastes great, with not many calories. it's delcious!
ALYSSA ♡.
This is my favorite flavor .This and the orange sicle. These are so great for a midnight ,or even breakfast snack .
Teri S.
Vermillion
Love the flavor selection as well as the selection for kids and travel. We buy some every time we shop great snack
My'a S.
Smooth taste ! This yogurt has real fruit 🍌 inside of it which helps it taste DELICIOUS! I bought it from Walmart.
Rachel W.
Big Bend, WI
I buy these more for my fiance than for me but he really likes them. They taste good and they don't break the bank.
Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
Always will be my favorite. My kids love it. And the fruit always taste great in them. Also for a very fair orice.
Ashley T.
Sebring, FL
So creamy and flavorful. Only yogurt I'll ever eat. Its such a easy breakfast also. Just grab and go and cheap haha
Ebony H.
One of my favorite flavors. You can taste the banana a little bit more. I think it’s one of the more milky flavors.
savannah g.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this yogurt! My go to snack when I'm on the run and great alternative to munching on some chips!
member-15fae
Great product love the taste and quality of the product very well blended will definitely be purchasing this again
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart