BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Izzy T.
Atlanta
Nothing special but of course it taste good...its a good snack to have when I come home from school or for desert.
Makinsy F.
Waltham, MA
It was good and filling. Not a huge yogurt person but overall it was a good value for the product. Would buy again.
Waverlee S.
cypress
I love every flavor of yoplaits yogurt. It is such a great snack throughout the day and they have so many options!
Reeanna W.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite brand of yogurt, so smooth and taste absolutely delicious and is super cheap! Who wouldn’t want that???
Tori R.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy! I love, love, love Yoplait's strawberry banana yogurt! It's very sweet, but flavorful. A perfect breakfast!
Lisa C.
Heartland, TX
Makes for a great quick breakfast in the morning and it's a sweeter yogurt so it curbs my sweet tooth for the day!
Elizabeth N.
My favorite brand of strawberry banana yogurt! It tastes so good. I could eat these all day but I don't obviously 😂
Latasha T.
Little River, SC
This make.perfect snacks for worm or to accompany my breakfast and it's a nice sweet thing that's good for you too
Amanda R.
My ultimate favorite! Favorite flavor! Actually only flavor I eat! Only brand I eat of yogurt too. Pure yumminess!
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
Love the way it taste. It is good for a quick snack or even a healthy dessert choice at the end of lunch or dinner.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart