BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
My favorite yogurt of all time! Great price! Whole family loves it! Buy multiple times a month! Not to many chunks
Stephanie D.
Riverton
Creamy, smooth, and flavorful! You can taste both the strawberry and banana. Has a great punch of fruit freshness.
Izzy T.
Atlanta
Nothing special but of course it taste good...its a good snack to have when I come home from school or for desert.
Lindi J.
Dyersburg
This is the only way my son will eat bananas. He would eat this all day long if he could. great source of vitamins.
Etzel P.
With a yogurt a day, I cease my sweet craving. Such a healthy snack and yummy, also keeps digestive system on track
Breanna T.
My fiancé and I love making parfaits for breakfast so yoplsit with granola and a bit of fresh cut fruit is so yummy
Amanda R.
My ultimate favorite! Favorite flavor! Actually only flavor I eat! Only brand I eat of yogurt too. Pure yumminess!
My'a S.
Smooth taste ! This yogurt has real fruit 🍌 inside of it which helps it taste DELICIOUS! I bought it from Walmart.
Mariah J.
This is my favorite kind of yogurt.!❤ whenever we go grocery shopping we always buy Yoplait yogurt ❤ it's amazing.
KAILEE🕊 c.
Porter ranch
I love strawberry flavored yogurt. I love how there are soft chunks of strawberries. It comes in good amounts too.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart