BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mary R.
Horizon City, TX
I always got this Yoplait yogurt here at my house. I just love this flavor so much. It taste just like natural fruit
Layla H.
Canton
This product is very good, and is very healthy for me and my family! This is low in calories and has no sugar added!
Malea L.
Bismarck
This is our go to yogurt for our smoothies. It’s a reasonable price, and tastes good. We really like all the flavors.
Chloe N.
Salt Lake City
This flavor taste good and delicious. I like this brand of yogurt. I try this flavor only once and I love it.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Delicious, love the taste, affordable, full of healthy benefits, the whole family loves it's and we keep it regularly
Kendal K.
USA
My whole family love all of the flavors Yoplait has my son is in love with them just so delicious one of my favorites
Jocelyn P.
One of favorite yogurts for sure! A nice sweet treat whenever you feeling a little hungry! Would recommend for sure.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
It's a really great tasting yogurt. It's light on your stomach and not heavy at all. It refrigerated nicely as well.
Jenny L.
Front Royal
This one was not one of my favorite, although others in my home seemed to like it alot. I just wasn't a big fan of it
Ashley B.
Port Huron , MI
I like most flavors of this yogurt. There also really cheap and always sales on them. All in all there worth the buy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?