BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kristina S.
Forest, VA
It is very delicious. It has great flavor and always puts me in a good mood. I especially love how creamy it is with such strong flavor. The price is also very good and not too expensive. Good choice for all.
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is my go to for a quick snack or pre-breakfast meal. As a mom I need something I can eat quickly and ease my appetite until my kid is taken care of. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
Honestly the only yogurt I have and will buy! It tastes so creamy and is always packed with flavor. Also, it’s a great substitution to have when you’re craving something sweet but you’re trying to eat healthy.
Brianna S.
Great taste. Even better when you add some granola to it. A great deal, very cheap product but a yummy and nutritious yogurt. I have used this yogurt for years and would purchase again! I recommend to anyone
Stacey G.
This yogurt is tasty and smooth. I like the little strawberry pieces mixed in. It’s not pricey and affordable on my small budget. I take them to eat at the hospital in between patients. I would recommended if you like strawberry banana combo!!
Ash O.
Horizon City, TX
I loveeeee this yogurt so much !!!! It’s something that I buy often because it’s so good it’s also very very very affordable and it’s very good value for what you get I always go back to buy more and more !!
Tyler C.
Louisville
Yogurt is the perfect consistency and has wonderful taste. Company offers a wide range of flavors to meet any desire you crave. This brand has been and will always be my go to brand when I am wanting yogurt.
Max C.
Vernon, CT
Really love this as a random snack. Keep one in the back of my fridge when I'm craving fruit. Real fruit chunks in it. Only downside is that there's a TON of sugar and it's not great if you're cutting carbs.
Farrah I.
We eat a lot of yogurt in my house. My husband eats a cherry yogurt every morning before work. It's not expensive compared to others. Very healthy. Buy mine at Walmart unless corner market has it on sale. Highly recommend this brand of yogurt.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
This might be my favorite yogurt ! It has real small chunks of strawberry and banana. This is really tasty and good not so sweet but not bad at all and very affordable. I recommend trying this it’s delicious
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart