BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Indira I.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this yogurt it's so delicious and healthy it taste like fresh fruit it has different flavors it is so healthy
Michele H.
Camden
Great flavor and texture! I was very satisfied with this and many of the flavors offered. Tasted real fruit in there.
Mikayla B.
Fremont, ohio
So good! Can find at any grocery store and tones of flavors! Not only do I love the brand but my kids love them too!
Alma C.
I need to have this every week, one my favorite ones, I will love if these companies come up with Vegan products too.
Kristina H.
Defiance, Ohio
I just like yogurt. Yoplait is like desert to me, I can eat it over cake or candy. I like to freeze it in the summer.
Zahraa E.
Dearborn
tastes great. definitely would recommend. great taste, great quality, and really awesome in general to be honest. :)
Veronica O.
Palmdale ca
Really good taste. Not pricey. I got this yogurt at food for less but you could get it at any store that sells food.
Cailyn M.
Union City, IN
Not a yogurt fan, but I do like Yoplait strawberry banana. Makes eating yogurt tolerable! My husband loves this kind.
Kahsyia B.
North Port, FL
The product is ok. It tastes like strawberry banana but it has strawberry bits in it. I personally do not like them.
Lisett E.
These are my favorite yogurts to buy. I love the taste of these. I also love that it comes in so many other flavors.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart