BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jocelyn P.
One of favorite yogurts for sure! A nice sweet treat whenever you feeling a little hungry! Would recommend for sure.
Heather J.
The strawberry banana flavor is so good it had a strong sweet taste and the chunks of fruit makes it so much better.
Sàde B.
Jesse H.
Delicious! Type of yogurt I eat whenever I need something to last me a hot minute. It does indeed, and that's great.
Kayla D.
Midland, GA
Best yogurt out there. This is the only one that doesn’t upset my mildly lactose intolerant stomach and it’s awesome
Irene S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been buying this yogurt for years such great taste and i feel its very affordable i love love love this yogurt
diana r.
Des moines, IA
Yogurt is so creamy and delicious. The taste is amazing. Not to mention the little bits of strawberry the yogurt has.
Alicia K.
Hernando, FL
Absolutely love this yogurt. My one year old son also loves the strawberry and banana . Wouldn't buy any other brand
Melissa S.
Favorite yogurt brand! So many different varieties and they all taste amazing!!!! Even the go gurts are delicious!!!
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
This will always be the best. The original Yoplait you can never go wrong. Oh and I also love the other flavors too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart